I have been extremely pleased with the support provided by BPA and consider this to be a true partnership which will help British Gas as it develops to meet our strategy
Sales Conduct and Development Director, British Gas
Quality Experience Software
Why BPA Quality Experience Software?
With deep QA domain expertise and over 30,000 users, our QA software is underpinned by a detailed understanding that every organisation’s needs are different. We work closely with you to understand your current QA process and to identify your specific wants and needs.
Built by QA people for QA people, our Builder software underpins the delivery of all aspects of your quality management programme.
A key element behind every effective contact centre quality assurance programme is the availability of systems and technology to support the delivery of each element of the process.
Take a look at our Quality Experience Software
System features and tech spec
- Form design, evaluation tools, coaching suite, calibration tools
- Fully interactive, data drill down, dynamic charting customizable to your specific needs
- Secure access controls, compliant with ISO27001, SOC2 and PCI DSS
- High availability (99.97%)
- Customized QA dashboards and reporting for all roles in your organization, including trending reports
- Site, record and field level security access (filtering the data based on users)
- Automatic emailed event alerts, red/green flag, critical failure alerts
- Online library of key documents (e.g. quality forms, training guides etc.)
- Online access and storage of audio, data, current reports and archived reports
- Archived data and compiled reporting available according to your requirements
- Access to the Reporting, Coaching and Calibration modules online
Learn how British Gas used BPA Quality Builder’s Calibration tool to further improve their quality management, delivering improved reliability, better ease of use, the ability to make changes more quickly and enhanced functionality.