Effective call handling – delivering a great Quality Experience
Having productive conversations is at the heart of a great Customer Experience. This workshop explores all aspects of the Customer Experience, understanding that harnessing the ‘Human Element’ is crucial to success.
Using the Call Cycle, participants will develop their own quality standards for effective call delivery, and recognise that getting the Customer Experience right leads to increased sales and revenue, a decrease in complaints and improves the ability to surprise and delight the customer.
Benefits to your business
- Improved overall consistency and quality of call performance in the contact centre.
- Increased sales as agents understand how to build effective customer relationships.
- Increased positive word-of-mouth referrals, lowering the cost of client acquisition.
- Customers who are happy are more likely to return, increasing brand loyalty.
- Contact centre agents become more analytical in the way they identify a successful Customer Experience.
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Recognise moments of truth in customer service; the customer journey and experience.
- Understand how to adapt the image we portray and the components that contribute to how customers see us: body language, words and tone.
- Develop standards for customer service and create our own scorecard.
- Identify and understand the difference in customer personality styles.
- Utilise the skills and knowledge learned to increase our capacity to have great conversations with our customers and drive an enhanced Customer Experience.