Coaching to Improve Performance
A key differentiator in the success of your contact centre is the extent to which your Team Leaders can deliver effective coaching every day. This hands-on course develops the practical skills required to motivate and accelerate growth in team members.
Your people will be upskilled to deliver effective, tailored coaching conversations and interventions to maximise efficiency and drive performance.
Who should attend?
This course will be of benefit to all managers, team leaders and supervisors who want to develop their understanding and skills in coaching.
Benefits to your business
- Effective coaching can bring many benefits. With an improved knowledge base and the application of new skills, your team leaders can hold more successful coaching sessions
- Good coaching allows you to get the most out of your employees and helps you to retain top talent
- The delivery of high-quality products and services is more likely when employee performance is developed
- Contact Centres are continuously changing. Coaching helps keep pace with change, ensuring business performance is not adversely affected
- Empowered staff have a greater ability to make decisions and help customers, enhancing relationships and improving business performance
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Understand of the core skills of coaching and mentoring and the benefits to your role
- Identify what makes a true coaching experience and assess what you need to do to be more effective
- Understand the effectiveness of a coaching approach when structuring meetings with team members
- Experience a coaching conversation in the role of coach
- Understand recent changes in coaching and mentoring practice and how these could benefit your coaching relationships
- Create a plan to effectively implement and monitor coaching in your workplace