Achieving Sales Through Service
Creating a great Customer Experience is at the heart of effective selling. This 2-day workshop explores all aspects of the Customer Experience, understanding that harnessing the ‘Human Element’ is crucial to success.
Getting this right leads to increased sales and revenue, a decrease in complaints and improves our ability to surprise and delight the customer every time.
Who should attend?
This course will be of benefit to employees who are customer facing and in particular all those who have the ability to create selling opportunities within their customer interactions.
Benefits to your business
- Improves overall quality and consistency of the Customer Experience across the contact centre
- Harnessing the skills of Emotional Intelligence leads to more effective customer relationships and improved business performance
- Tuning in to customers more effectively and anticipating and meeting their needs increases customer loyalty to the brand
- The delivery of a high quality, individualised Customer Experience leads to increased sales and revenue
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Apply a ‘benchmark’ to your current customer interactions using objective standards and identify opportunities to maximise sales and service opportunities
- Harness your Emotional Intelligence to increase empathy and rapport building skills, creating more successful interactions with each customer
- Apply an enhanced communication style, more tailored to each customer, to create a more proactive, flexible and successful selling environment
- Increase awareness and development of your personal image during interactions with the customer and appreciate the professional and personal benefits of this skill